Monday, September 25, 2017

The Day Before

I decided to share my new song.


I can't wait till Jesus comes and takes us home! What a glorious day that will be. 

But it won't be glorious for those who are left behind.  It breaks my heart when I try to warn friends and family about the rapture, and they simply ignore me like I'm some kind of a nutjob.  They don't understand how bad things will be here on earth when the believers are taken out of the way.  All hell will break loose here.  Why would anyone want to take that chance when they still have time to escape?

If you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do it today, this moment.  PLEASE!!   Confess that you are a sinner and ask Jesus to forgive you and to be your Savior.   Jesus Christ died on the cross to take away the sins of the world, but you must receive it.  You can't go to heaven just by thinking you are a good person, or that you sorta kinda believe in Jesus, or even if you "consider yourself to be a Christian".   

People, please wake up!!  You MUST have a relationship with God THROUGH Jesus Christ to be made righteous and to be able to go to heaven; whether through death or by rapture.  The alternative is the worst thing that can happen to you.  What must I do to convince you that the Bible is true?  

Listen to me, HELL IS VERY REAL.  THE TRIBULATION IS ALSO VERY REAL AND IT COULD START ANY DAY... maybe the same day as the rapture.  I don't know!!  But why would you take that chance!!  Jesus loved you enough to die for you.  I loved you enough to warn you.  PLEASE GET AHOLD OF THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU!

Just because you ignore me won't make this any less true!  You will find out eventually and you will remember that I warned you!!

I might come back and edit this post later, but right now I'm fired up and really scared for certain people who choose to ignore me.  I am praying for all of you.

No comments: