Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Front and Center - May 2017

I finally got back to Front and Center after being unable to participate for the last 3 months.  I was a little nervous to get up there after so long, but it ended up being the most fun night!  And even though we had little to no practice on most of the songs, it went really great.  I did 2 of my original songs, and Ryan also did one of mine, which was a huge honor.  It was so great!

I'm hoping to have some videos to post soon.


Some songs I played guitar...
some I just sang.

Wade joined us on several songs.

It's cool that we are able to live-stream it to Facebook.

Some of my artwork was on display,

as well as some of my grandfather's.

Darryl is our official sound guy!  (He's also just started doing sound at church too!)

That's us, as seen from the balcony.

1 comment:

McGregor vs Mayweather fight stream said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.