Saturday, February 18, 2017

Phenomenal...

Phenomenal...
Now that's not a word I have ever heard to describe my singing!  But I heard it yesterday!  God did a mighty work, and the end result was phenomenal!  Praising my heavenly Father!
Rocking it with Ryan
worshiping King Jesus

singing with Eric
Darryl setting up the equipment
This was my 3rd open mic at Frontline.  
Near the end of the night, the sound guys (Darryl and Dave) realized that there was no sound coming through on the videos so I have no video of how awesome the night was (I would love to have seen it!).  But I am praising God for what He did!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

So happy for you, Linda!

Linda Vegh said...

Thanks so much, Renee! Really nice of you to say that!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.