Monday, August 22, 2016

tornados, play house, and song

stuck at church, some folks stayed in the basement but we wanted to see it
this was the sky driving home

On Saturday while we were at church for a birthday party our area got hit with 4 tornados.  Several homes in Wyoming were affected.  We had no damage except for a tree down and no power for almost 24 hours.

Last night Ryan and I slept in our play house.  I use the word "slept" very loosely because I was awake the entire night.  I should sleep great tonight!  My body's unwillingness to sleep in strange places is really making me question my plan to ride in the P.A.L.M. next summer.


Ryan and I made some changes on my song and needed to make a new recording of it for the praise band, so here it is.  We'll be singing it 2 Sundays from now.

No comments: