Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let your heart sing while you're waiting

Today was a nice day.  Church was good.  People were friendly.  Missionaries were there.  Had good conversations.  Nice worship.

I was singing while getting my computer set up, and someone in the back said, "What beautiful singing!"  Aww... that made me feel so good!  Made me smile so big.  It only takes a small comment like that to encourage me.

Emma has also been encouraging me to learn the songs on guitar without the music to look at.  So last night and today that is what I worked on.  I think I am using the music as a crutch.  I think it's a great idea to actually learn the songs, and understand the chords so I don't need to always rely on the music.  That is a huge goal, but I'm gonna go for it.  I have a very intense relationship with Marty.  And my fingers look like it.  I just love hugging him and strumming him...

I will be doing that some more tomorrow.

Here's a great song I would like to learn.

No comments: