Thursday, August 1, 2013

our wet Hacklebarney adventure

















We had a super fun time at Hacklebarney State Park.  I can't believe I never thought to take the boys there before.  I forgot all about it.  What a great place.  I used to go there all the time before I got married.  Well, we are glad we finally went, even though it rained most of the time and we got soaked.  At least now we will remember to go there again.  The boys had a fantastic time.  It was so awesome.   Next time we will try to go when it is hot and sunny.  One cool thing, we were like the only ones there today.  haha...

We also partially celebrated Kyle's 20th birthday.  Pictures coming soon.

Tomorrow we are tubing/canoeing down the Delaware... Hope we don't freeze our butts off!!

1 comment:

thegingerkid said...

Hi Linda, do you know exactly where in the park this picture might have been taken? http://goo.gl/mUqhZj

I'd really like to do a photo shoot in that spot but am coming from NYC and am not at all familiar with Hacklebarney.

Alternatively, the last and third to last pictures from your own post...any chance you know how far into the park those locations were?

If you could possibly tell me exactly how to get to the place in either of those pictures (where I should enter the park and how long it takes to get to that particular location), I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks so much for your help!

Reese