Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long ride up... fast ride down!


Still in shock that we actually went skiing today. I didn't think I would ever go again b/c last time I went I had such a terrible experience. It was all ice and I left totally black and blue. So all these years have gone by and I finally decided I would go with the fam so that we would have an even number of people. Can't ski so well with 3.

We went to Camelback and I thought it was great! We spent almost 1/2 the time on one of the smaller beginner hills. When we felt more confident we went to the next hill over which was still a beginner hill but it was way longer and way steeper! That was so much fun.

After lunch I got smacked on the back of the leg by the ski lift...(long story). I can't seem to do anything without getting injured. I didn't think that much of it, other than that it hurt. But when I took my boots off I saw my leg was all swollen up. So I went to first aid to get an ice pack and I got interrogated by the staff there. I guess they don't want to get sued.

We forgot to take pics....so use your imagination.

No comments: