Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. Last night we enjoyed the Thanksgiving Eve. service at Preakness. It was wonderful to be there with Pastor Karl and his congregation. Ryan sang his song "In All Things." He did a fantastic job. I will post the video as soon as I can....plus a couple videos from Dana's house today (Ryan singing and Kyle yo-yoing).

We met Rick's parents and grandma. We had great time there! My daughter has turned out to be a very good cook! And not only did I not have to cook, but I came home with a doggy-bag! Can't beat that!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You have to send me the pics you guys took! I love the one of me and Rick laughing!

-Dana

Anonymous said...

ps...I don't know how to leave a comment without making it anonymous!

--Dana

Anonymous said...

YAY! That worked!!! lol....