Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vermont Trip

Tomtom got confused and took us the long way to Vermont. We took an unexpected Ferry ride.



We went to Ben & Jerry's, took a tour of the factory....and I got to ring the bell.





We got to sample some cheese and wine at Cabot Cheese.


I never saw a bear this big!

A covered bridge at our hotel.

This is David Phelps' tour bus parked outside of the auditorium. We got there when they were unloading the equipment.

Visited the Cider mill and had fresh cider and warm cider donuts. They were delicious!

Enjoyed the hot jacuzzi at the end of the day.


Kids had a good time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to come home with you! Why did you leave me here in this hotel lobby? Do you have any idea how many little kids get on me with their sticky fingers and runny noses?

Please come back for me...

I'll wait....
:(