Monday, February 11, 2008

In Thee, O Lord

by Ryan Taylor Vegh

Verse1:

Sometimes we struggle,
Sometimes we fear,
Sometimes the answer
To our problems isn’t clear,
Sometimes our hearts are heavy,
Sometimes we’re feeling sad,
And everything
Just seems to go bad


But in these times of desperation,
We can depend upon the Lord
He is with us to the very end
So I declare…


Chorus:

In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust
Deliver me from all the evil in this world
In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust
I will hope continually
And praise you more and more

Verse2:

Sometimes we are lonely
And so afraid
Wondering if somehow
We’re not really saved
Sometimes we are nervous
Sometimes we’re confused
Thinking that in the end
We’ll hear bad news


But I will hope in Jesus Christ
He has paid for me and you
All we must do is put our trust in Him
And what He has done…

(Chorus, Instrumental, Chorus)

And praise you more and more and more…

No comments: