Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Darryl and Kyle got RC helicopters, so they were having fun learning to fly them without crashing into things...
They did pretty good.

Ryan liked his electric drum set.

Kyle liked his 2 very cool yo-yos.
He got an Envy 64 and 2008 Edition 888.

The big kid gifts sure do get expensive, don't they?


All the guys got a geek T-shirt and a geek toy, except Ryan's hasn't arrived yet, so I can't tell you what it is yet.



Darryl asked for a mini ironing board.
He is very secure in his manhood.
lol :)








I got my Christmas presents early. I got pots and pans, which I love.

Plus we got to go to a Gaither Homecoming, which was fanstastic.
Too bad none of the pictures came out that I took when we were there.
:(

Tomorrow we go to Michigan to see Darryl's family.

No comments: